Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birthday weekend and Halloween...part 1

Shiloh with Patrick

Cousins!  Afton and Patrick

Little family picture on Halloween

Grandpa and Patrick just observed all the pumpkin carving

Aubree(due with a boy in the next month!), Jen and Mike

Mike

Jen, Aida and I

My pumpkin

Grammie and Patrick
Happy Halloween everyone!  We had a great few days celebrating two birthdays on Jon's side(Kami and his dad) and then Halloween!  We carved pumpkins, ate food and enjoyed hanging out with everyone.  Of course, since we have two families here we went to both grandparents for Halloween so I'll add more pictures soon.  Patrick was dressed up as a little puppy and and if I do say so myself, he was the cutest baby I've ever seen. ;)  I'm not biased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment