Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome Clayton Bridger!

Remember me saying my sister-in-law had her baby?  Here he is in all of his small cuteness. :)



 It's a good thing I have sister-in-laws having babies all around me because if not, I wouldn't have anything to remind me how much work little, teeny babies are.  Whenever I get baby hungry, I just go hold one of their babies and it satisfies the hunger. :)  Not because I don't love little babies.  I do.  Which is why I get baby hungry.  Holding an infant just has a way of bringing back all of my memories of being totally emotional and exhausted.  But, I do love this little guy and I do want another one just like him...someday. :)

2 comments:

  1. So you guys do have that adorable little boy in your family picture and in this blog post it is your nephew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess cousins look alike. Haha Our baby, Patrick, was born in July and this little baby was just born last week. :)

    ReplyDelete