Friday, March 9, 2012

Random Facts

Fact 1:  Rice Crispie Treats are easy to screw up.  It's simple.  Get distracted for about 2 minutes, leave the melting marshmallows and pretty soon your whole house will smell like roasted marshmallows over a campfire.

Fact 2:  Rice Crispie Treats are temperamental.  Who knew the marshmallows had to be fresh in order for these lovely treats to not be rock hard(I was digging through my cupboard and found old marshmallows after first batch was ruined)?

Fact 3:  Baking's not really my thing.  Cooking, yes.  Baking, no.

Fact 4:  My kids are never going to have Rice Crispie Treats made by me

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA!!! Natalie, I feel your pain. There are some things that you just feel defeated in making. It's okay, I've never tried rice krispie treats yet. lol. I think Fact 4 is my favorite!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I had a rice krispy fiasco just a few weeks ago! Then I did a little "research":

    http://www.ehow.com/how_2263486_always-soft-rice-krispy-treats.html

    You will be a rice krispy treat champ in no time!

    ReplyDelete