Sunday, March 4, 2012

On a happier note...

My last post was just the tip of the iceberg of thoughts I could express but I need to be a better person and focus on good things happening around.  I really need to work on not letting other people's decisions bother me.  So, I found these pictures today, and they made me happy so I just wanted to share:

Patrick's two little teeth


Patrick doing what he loves best...standing!



He's getting really close to standing without any support



Two boys I love, just hanging out...and chewing on diapers


This is a picture of our old living room.  Notice the lovely 70's furniture?  This is the before picture because we did a living room makeover. 


And this is the after picture.  I love when family members get new furniture because that means I get new furniture.  At least, new to me!  Thank you, Mike and Aubree!




No comments:

Post a Comment