Friday, July 29, 2011

6 days

Now that I'm getting the hang of things, I have much more time...meaning I get to be one of those obsessive parents who tells every little detail of their child's life. As soon as these stitches heal (that are in a very inconvenient place) I'm sure I won't be updating as much. Side note: sitz baths are amazing, as well as parents and a husband who are willing to put up with me as I struggle to do the simplest of things; like getting up from a couch. So...it's almost been a week since little Jon Patrick came and it's crazy how much personality comes out from such an early age. He is such a laid back baby who loves to cuddle. He's pretty much always happy as long as he's fed, changed and warm. As long as those are taken care of, he just sleeps or looks around trying to focus on things. As of the last two nights, he's learned to sleep through the night with the exception of getting up for one feeding. This has been soo nice because I'm not a night person, and while I'm learning to function on much less sleep, it's really nice getting a few hours straight of sleep. He's already getting pretty good at holding up his head when he's laying down, gripping things with his fingers, and pulling lots of animated faces. Really, we can't get enough of him around here. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment