Tuesday, July 12, 2011

9 1/2 months

My sister-in-law was generous enough to take some maternity pictures for me. I know I said I wouldn't be posting anymore pictures but I thought it would be fun to add a few professionally done pictures. I really don't know why one has a border, and the other two are small...Either way, you can kind of see them and get the idea. More of them are on facebook but I had a hard time getting them off of there and onto here so these are all I'm adding for now. Thanks again, Aubree!







3 comments:

  1. Cool! I haven't ever done maternity pictures, maybe next time...we'll see. I'm so excited for you though. I'm just waiting for that text!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two are really small, but those are gorgeous! You two are so photogenic!! You are all baby Nat! You look incredible!!! Good luck soon!!! Can't wait to hear when he's here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. :) I can't wait for him to get here either but he's definitely testing my patience waiting as long as possible. Hopefully you'll both get a text in the next couple days!

    ReplyDelete