Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Still waiting...

So, there's no baby yet! With how the doctor talked a couple of weeks ago, we thought the baby was already going to be here but, nope. And...I just got the great news that my doctor took an emergency medical leave of absence for the next 3 months. Great. I did all my homework finding a good doctor and right before the baby comes...he leaves. I hadn't heard anything about the other two doctors he works with but I just found out his associate is also great and some people like him even better so it could be a blessing in disguise. Although, I did freak out a little bit when I first heard the news. I'm still worried since I just got comfortable with my old doctor. My two main emotions with having this baby are excitement and nervousness. I can't wait but I'm dreading the whole delivery process. He just needs to come so I stop thinking about it so much. And, I'm just praying that this new doctor knows what he's doing...

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! Same thing happened to me, the dr. was like, "youre dilated ti a five and 90% effaced, he will be here by Friday," two weeks later they induced me. Well broke my water. Lincoln had the biggest cone head cause he sat down there waiting to come out for so long. But dont worry, it adds to the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excitement!!! Who is your doctor? You will do so great delivering!!! Don't worry :) and you will be an amazing mom too! I have a gift for you but will be out of town all next week so when I get back I will get it over to you guys! You are in our prayers! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete