Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. I know I was blessed with a great dad and now I'm blessed to have a husband who will be a great dad. So, thank you dad and Jon for everything you guys do. :) It was fun celebrating Mother's Day and Father's Day this year, knowing we would both soon be parents. As usual, we split up the day going to both houses and eating lots of food!

Also, we almost have the baby room finished! There's still a little bit left for my dad to paint on the tree and some pictures to hang, but besides that, it's pretty much done. Saturday night I spent a couple hours folding all of his little, cute clothes(leaving tags on in case he surprises us with being a girl-although I'm sure that won't happen) and putting away his few little toys. I think I enjoyed that part a little too much and now I'm more impatient than ever. It also made me excited when my mom and I picked out his going home outfit. I was going to post a picture of it but I think I'll wait so it's that much cuter when I actually have of picture of him on here wearing the outfit. However, I am going to post a picture of part of the room because I'm excited about it. Although, looking at it now it's hard to really tell what the wall color is because of the lighting and because I was taking the picture on my phone so please excuse that's it's really bad picture quality. It looks a lot cuter in person. I didn't post a picture by the crib yet because we don't have the tree over there done and I haven't hung everything on the wall so more pictures will come later.



Just picture everything less...yellow. The wall is actually more blue than it's looked in all the pictures I've posted and the dresser is more white. Oh well. People will have to come see it in person.

Lastly, I have about a month to go so here's an updated picture of me looking bigger than ever. I don't know how some people get cute pregnant pictures because mine are definitely very unflattering. I feel like a huge, waddling, balloon.






3 comments:

  1. Your baby room looks SO CUTE!! Hopefully someday I will be able to see it in person. :)

    And you look VERY cute pregnant. I can't believe he is almost here!!! So exciting!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your baby room looks ADORABLE! You are more crafty than you give yourself credit Nat! :) And you definitely do not look anything like a balloon.. You are so cute prego! :) Wish I looked that good when I'm prego! haha.. I have a gift for you. Maybe next time I'm up that way I will call you and I can drop it off and see the room in person :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys and I hope to see you both in person sometime!

    ReplyDelete