Monday, June 6, 2011

Crafts!?

I have been busy doing crafts this week! I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about crafts but with limited funds and extremely picky tastes, I didn't have much choice. Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy doing crafts; I just have no knowledge of how to do them. So, here's some pictures of my "attempts" at making cute things for the baby room. I hope this baby enjoys his room because it's all been done with love.



I made these pictures with card stock for scrapbooks.

I haven't done anything with this material yet but it will soon be the baby quilt.

And, here's my first homemade pillow. I broke the needle on my sewing machine making one little pillow! Me and the sewing machine aren't getting along at the moment. I have one more pillow to make but if I had attempted to make another one last night, I probably would have ended up chucking the machine against the wall so I had to take a break. That...and the needle's broken so I have to get another one. I have a new respect for people who sew. It should be interesting to see how my quilt works out if I had that much trouble with a dumb pillow. I also have curtains that I need to sew so I hope those are easier than pillows...we'll see.


1 comment:

  1. Those are way cute Natalie!! Both your parents definitely gave you a trait for artsy stuff. :) :)

    ReplyDelete