Friday, June 17, 2011

How can you not love little shoes?

I couldn't resist buying these cute little shoes yesterday. He's not even born yet and his shoe count is up to 5. I think that's more than Jon had when we got married...


Also, we've been doing a lot of work on the baby's room. I didn't realize how long it would take when you're doing everything by yourself instead of buying things already done. Like, painting picture frames, making pictures that go in the picture frames, making curtains and the quilt, refinishing the dresser and crib, etc. After all the supplies were bought, we still spent less money than we would have buying one piece of furniture alone. As soon as it's all put together, I'll post some pictures. I think it's turning out pretty cute. :)

As far as the baby goes, he's moving like crazy. And sometimes those big movements get pretty uncomfortable! I'm pretty sure he ran out of room a few weeks ago but that doesn't stop him from trying to move as much as possible. Last week at church he gave a big kick and a lady a few seats down saw it and made a comment on how he was going to be a soccer player. At the moment, it sure feels like it. I think he's as impatient to get out as I am for him to come out. Besides wanting to finally have him here, part of my impatience is just from the discomfort that comes with pregnancy. Sometimes, I swear my pelvis is going to crack in half from the weight and I can barely walk. I now know why pregnant women waddle as I have to say I've been guilty of this lately. :)



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shoes! How cute!!! I can imagine how it feels to piece a room together as Ben and I are trying to piece an entire apartment together spending as little as possible. Shopping for deals takes a lot of work! I can't wait to see the room! I bet it looks adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so darn cute!! Good luck getting everything put together!

    ReplyDelete