Friday, June 17, 2011

Confession

I know I just did a post earlier today but I saw this video(thank you Tara) on facebook and couldn't help but share. My confession is that I really wish I could dance like this. Like...a lot. I would rather watch dance over listening to a classical piece. Which, I guess if you know me well you know that I don't listen to classical music just for fun very often. But honestly, if I hadn't been so blasted shy when I was little, I would have loved to take dance. Not just any dance...contemporary. Ballroom and hip hop don't get me as nearly excited. But honestly, I could probably watch contemporary dances(that are well done) all day long. So anyway, enjoy.



And Erika, thank you for explaining to me how to post this. :) Someday I'll catch up with my generation in their smarts for technology.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I think it's so beautiful. It just... flows. :)

    And you are welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete