Sunday, April 3, 2011

24 weeks

Woohoo! Another pregnant picture! This was taken a little while ago at 24 weeks. The stomach just keeps growing.





And this is Abby's pregnancy picture. She's pregnant too! I put an exclamation mark on that sentence but I can't say we were exactly excited when we realized she was pregnant again. The male had been fixed but apparently it takes a couple weeks for the surgery to take effect? I don't know. Either way, anyone want a puppy in a couple months!? Please. :)

And this is our first baby supply purchase! No crib, stroller or car seat yet but at least we have a bag to put his diapers in! I love it. :)
Also, this weekend was Conference! Saturday was spent with Jon's family-watching conference and of course, eating food and spending time playing with all the kids! All of his siblings have kids so it's a total contrast to my family which has none. :) Sunday was spent with my family, watching conference and hanging out with my cousin and his friend and of course, eating. Overall, it was a great weekend and it's always great to listen to our leaders. I always think all the talks are great and well thought out but today I was especially touched by Elder Scott and Elder Holland. It's great to know our church is led by such great people. :) I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!

3 comments:

  1. Natalie you are sooo tiny for 24 weeks (even though im sure it doesnt feel that way!) lucky duck! I cant believe abbey is pregnant again! You'll have to text me and tell me how that happended haha maybe I can talk mike into a second dog..... but I doubt it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aubree. Now I'm close to 30 and quite a bit larger so tiny definitely isn't the pregnancy term people use to describe me. ha ha

    ReplyDelete