Thursday, April 7, 2011

Man's Best Friend

If you don't have a dog, you probably won't really relate to this next post.

Every night, Jon and I "watch" a movie together. I wake him up, we put in a movie, I fall asleep and then he leaves. I hate being left alone in the quiet, dark house so a movie solves the problem...mostly. Tonight the movie of choice: "Marley and Me."




For some reason this is the only movie ever made that can make me cry. Not just tear up, but full on crying. I suppose it's because I've always had an extra soft spot for animals. Which is probably why someone gets on my bad side very quickly if they show intolerance or cruelty to my dogs. Dogs can be a lot of work, but they will always show you unconditional love and I'm glad our son will grow up with these two best friends. :) We love our Max and Abby!




Abby




Max

6 comments:

  1. ha ha... ooohhh cute. I love that movie too. Not only about animals, but sticking together as a family when life gets tough. I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I love our little family :D! Happy 2 year anniversary!!! The blog is looking great, very bloggy and elegant. Now we just need to post a picture of your new haircut. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! I can't believe you commented...or even read our blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Richard posted a comment on our blog recently and I thought the same thing. :) Your hair cut is very cute, and yes, that two years DID go by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think Jon was trying to be nice because I always talk about how other people get a million comments on every post and how I'm just kind of a loner. ha ha And, thank you!

    ReplyDelete