Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

Here are some pictures from our Easter weekend. Saturday was spent with Jon's family and Sunday was spent with mine. We spent Saturday doing all of the normal Easter traditions-coloring eggs, egg hunt, and just hanging out and enjoying family.


Kami holding her cute little daughter.

Jon with Afton. He's so good with all the little kids. I'm pretty lucky. :)



Jon and I just being...dumb.


This is what we did on Sunday. We went to part of my parent's ward and then came to the hospital. In case the picture doesn't tell it all, my dad's back in the hospital. I won't go into detail at the moment because I'm not in the mood to get emotional but I'll just say prayers would be appreciated.



We took a break from the hospital to go eat dinner with my cousin and his "friend." I didn't do any Easter baskets or anything but Kami got Abby a little bunny stuffed animal. She loved it and I thought I'd take a picture of her with her new toy.

4 comments:

  1. I happened to stubble (sp) on your blog through Nancy's blog and just read that your dad is sick, and I just want to let you know that I had your dad as an art teacher in jr high and loved it! Art has always been a big part of my life and your dad was so encouraging about my work and made me want to continue with it. He also was a funny teacher, his class is one of the few I still remember and I still miss those days. I will be praying for him and your family! And congrats on having a baby boy, being a mom is hardest most awarding thing that you will ever do, and I'm sure you will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! Thank you for your nice comments about my dad. And, we really appreciate all the prayers we can get. I checked out your blog too and your little boy is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY NAT! Weve been praying for you, your dad and your family! We love you! Thats cute that Kami gave abbey a stuffed bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aubree. We really appreciate it. Yesterday we heard the first amount of good news which is hopefully an answer to all the prayers. I hope you guys are doing well back east.

    ReplyDelete