Thursday, February 9, 2017

Halloween 2016

While I'm on a roll with posting things(I still have Christmas and one other post to get around to before I'm caught up) I'm going to write about Halloween.  We decided to do a family theme this year, which I've never done, and it turned out to be a lot of fun.  Even if Jon and I were scrambling at the end to find things that work.  Star Wars had just come out and the boys were really into all of the costumes revolving around that.  Jon and Patrick were on the dark side as Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper, and Aiden and I were on the good side as Yoda and a Rebel Force Fighter.




The day started off with a preschool party


And ended with trick or treating with the cousins before heading out to Grandma's house for dinner and more trick or treating.

The boy's excitement has definitely moved Halloween up on my list of favorite holidays.  A little kid's excitement is contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment