Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank You

 I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the prayers and support.  We appreciate them more than we can say.  Just for an update: we're back from the hospital and hospice will come in to help take care of my dad.  Both of my parents are being so strong through all of this and I'm just grateful I have them to look up to.  I couldn't have been blessed with better parents.      



And dad, we love you and will take all the time we can get.  We always have hope.

5 comments:

  1. Natalie I wanted to tell you I think about your dad often. I always ask my parents for updates on him and constantly keep him in our prayers. He is one awesome man! I also think about you and I hope that you are doing good and staying strong. I have always admired your entire family and how loving and talented they all are.

    Plus your little boy is adorable and I love your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie-

    This is your cousin Katie. I talked to my dad from the hospital yesterday and all of our little family is praying for you guys. I'm sorry this is all happening but really glad you have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parents are the best. I have loved every interaction I've had with your family. I hope you feel the peace that comes with this. When my dad went through this same thing I just felt the peace so strongly. It helps you realize what is important and what isn't. Hug your mom for me. I'll be by to do it myself when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard and I have had you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your family is in our prayers Nat! I just saw your parents at the bank drive through last week and waved- but it has been forever since I've actually been able to see all of you! Miss you! We have been keeping your family in our prayers and on the temple prayer rolls. Love ya!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete