Saturday, June 9, 2012

10 months

I realized today that Patrick is going to be 11 months in a couple weeks and I haven't even written his 10 month post.  So, here's some things Patrick learned this month:

Giving hugs
Waving hi and bye
Walking like a champ(technically the walking started at 9 1/2 months but he's much better now)
Feeding himself with all types of finger food
It sounds like he's trying to say Grandma but it comes out as ah-ma
Throwing tantrums.  Really they're not bad but he throws himself on the ground, cries out and then he's good
Blowing kisses


Patrick's favorite toy.  My...um...feminine products.  I should take them away but they keep him entertained the whole time I get ready.


Patrick's favorite place.  Sitting in the high chair waiting to get fed.  He's still loves almost anything.

And here's one of my favorite places.  I told my dad he had to paint this for me and add a cute little family on the lawn.  We're still praying he can someday.  I've been wondering lately why my whole house isn't filled with paintings from my dad.    




No comments:

Post a Comment