Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cute nakedness

Sorry Patrick, your bum is too cute not to share. 

 Ever since Patrick learned to crawl, diaper changes have been...less than desirable.  This is him wanting to play a game in the middle of his diaper change.  He likes to "run" along the couch and when we catch him and tickle him, he starts laughing like it's the greatest thing on earth.   




The other night, Jon was helping me bathe Patrick.  I went to go get something and when I came back, Jon and Patrick(meaning, Jon) had spelled out that saying on the wall.  I love my boys. 


FYI-On a totally unrelated topic, we sold our bronco!  Moment of silence.  Yes, Jon and I had our first date  driving that car...9 years ago.  Our first kiss(my first kiss ever) happened by that car, drive-ins, mud bogging(what hicks we are),  it was our first married car, etc.  In other words, lots of memories.  Good bye Bronco.  We sure loved you and I hope your new owner knows what a great car you are...despite the fact that you have no air-conditioning or heat, your engine makes lots of loud noises, and fumes come through your vent...(yes, we told them the problems before selling it)


1 comment: