Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy-ness


I love everything about Easter.  Candy, Easter outfits, spring weather(most of the time), and of course, celebrating/remembering the whole reason behind Easter.

We, as always, celebrated at both parent's houses.  However, I forgot the memory card in my computer on Sunday so I didn't get any pictures from Sunday's events.






First Easter egg hunt!





Jon has his break between semesters this week so we decided to go to Utah!  Our first stop: Ben and Erika's house.  Patrick loved them.  It was nice to catch up and I wish we lived closer!  Maybe someday...  thanks again for letting us stay, Ben and Erika!



On tuesday we hung out in Salt Lake and then met up with our friends, Braden and Kari, later that night.  Jon and I have been friends with Braden for quite awhile but we haven't seen him or his wife much in the last few years so it was nice to hang out.

  I have an unhealthy love of staying in hotels so we decided to stay in one that night.  And, of course, we took advantage of the pool!  Sooo fun.


Lastly, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Blackburn's house but unfortunately I didn't get pictures.  They are such great people and it was nice to just catch up.  We're glad to be home now but I have to say it's nice to get out of Rexburg once in awhile.  Once a month would be preferable but I'll take what I can get. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Patrick is so adorable! I can't believe how big he is. Maybe when we head to Utah this June, we can meet up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete