Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3 whole years

I've been lazy and haven't updated for a whole week(somehow it feels longer than that) but I just thought I would mention that Jon and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary! (Thank you Erika for reminding me what the date was while we were in Utah)  Going to Utah was sort of our anniversary so we didn't do a lot on the actual day, but we spent it swimming at the pool and driving back to Rexburg.  I just have to say I'm incredibly lucky that Jon felt like he could put up with me for eternity and that life together seems to get better every year.  I think we now qualify as an old married couple. Oh yeah, and next year I'm going to make Jon write our anniversary post describing how great  I am to put up with him. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture of you two! It's so cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And cute baby boy. I am behind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nancy and Halsey! And Halsey, last time we saw each other I wasn't even pregnant so it's been awhile. How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete