Thursday, August 25, 2011

Little family outing...and other stuff

Last Sunday, our little family decided to take an afternoon drive to Mesa Falls. In my last post about Mesa Falls, I mentioned something about getting car sick but little did I know at the time that it was the start of morning sickness because I was pregnant with Patrick! I'm glad he was on the outside with us this time. :) Also, last week Erika came to Rexburg to visit/help out with things so she got to meet Patrick. It was really good to see her because she's been off on all sorts of adventures. Lucky for us, she's finally settled down in Utah. :)



It was my dad's birthday on the 21st, so my grandparents came to celebrate. Of course, everyone wants to hold a cute, little baby :) Although, he's not so little anymore. Patrick is bigger than some babies that are 2-3 months old already.


Patrick loved Erika. I think he loved her more than me... Actually, he calms down more for his grandparents too which doesn't say much for me. At least I'm the one with the food :)

It was a little too bright for his liking.





No comments:

Post a Comment