Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goin' Home

For the last 2 1/2 weeks, my parents have been kind enough to let us stay out at their house. Jon works at night, as everyone knows, and I was a little overwhelmed with having a new baby and being alone every night so it's been nice being out here. My parents have been great with helping me, feeding me and just overall putting up with us taking over the house. Jon got some vacation time this week so we're heading home to adjust to being new parents on our own. I have a bunch of random pictures from the last couple weeks so this is really just a post to put all of those on here. Again, sorry if everyone is tired of seeing picture after picture of our new addition, but it's meant to be a family journal and I want to have as many pictures as possible.


Yesterday, we went to my dad's last chemo treatment so we got a few pictures of him, my mom and the nurses with Patrick. Of course, a newborn is always a hit, wherever they go.








We kind of got a picture of Patrick smiling. I know they say smiling at this age is accidental or gas, but Patrick does it all the time. And a lot of times it's in response to things we're doing. I just say he's a genius child that does everything early. ;)

Another picture in his boppy pillow. I don't know why, but he loves to have his hands up. He sleeps like this a lot.


Dad and Patrick sleeping together



I just thought this picture was cute because of how Patrick was looking up at his dad. They look more and more alike everyday. I don't think he inherited many of my genes.



1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely adorable!!! Congrats again! We need to come meet him :) Glad he is such a great baby for ya!

    ReplyDelete