Saturday, June 22, 2013

Relay For Life 2013

This was the second year my family decided to form a team for Relay For Life.  While it was "fun," and I'm glad we did it, I'm glad it's over. Two weekends of garage sales, various fund raisers and a sleepless night later...I think the consensus is that next year we just want to go visit for a couple hours. :)  Holy moly are we tired.  But, hopefully our tiredness and effort has helped a family somewhere that is struggling while dealing with cancer.

umm...this was the best we could do in getting the three of us in.  Asking someone to take a picture for us probably would have been smart.


It was bright outside

 Can you tell I thought Aiden was adorable in his little hat?

Flashback to when Patrick wore this hat:
He was 4 months when this picture was taken

I didn't get pictures of everyone but I did better than my zero from last year(sorry Derek and Kami).


Patrick thought it was the greatest thing ever to run around a track for a couple hours straight.  Nap time has been good today.  I think he's a little tired...

Until next year...


No comments:

Post a Comment