Monday, June 3, 2013

Randomness

Sometimes my blog posts have no theme because I just take a lot of pictures and want to add them on here but they're just random things that happen from day to day.  

Like this picture for example: I think this was last Sunday and Patrick is just cute.  He always pretends he's embarrassed when he does something funny so he'll cover his mouth like this.


And just a few more pictures of Aiden smiling because that's really what he does all. the. time.



I forgot to add this picture to my last post but this was with Jon's parents.  Patrick adores Ada and she's sweet enough to let him tag along with her everywhere.

Patrick's lego creation.  He's not even two!  I was impressed. After playing with his legos for awhile, Patrick brought this to me and said, "truck!"  I didn't help him at all.  I can see legos in future birthday/christmas gifts because this kid loves them.  Loves them.



1 comment:

  1. I just spent 20 minutes catching up on your blog posts. These posts remind me of when my oldest two were little...not that long ago. Marianne was also very smiley like Aiden. She still is. Your boys are pretty lucky to have such good parents, and they really are dang cute. :)

    ReplyDelete