Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Two weeks with my two boys

It's now been 2 1/2 weeks since little Aiden Kyle joined our family and I already can't imagine life any other way.  It's amazing I can say that while I'm slightly sleep deprived.  That's big for me. ;)  We love both of our boys who bring a sweet spirit into our lives.  Lucky for you guys, I have lots of pictures from the last few days.


We've all been doing a lot of this...(notice Patrick smiling in the background for the picture)


And bath times look a little like this.  Patrick being a goof while Aiden calmly watches from his boppy pillow


Park days are always more fun when dad gets to come along.  Let's face it...dad will always be the fun one.




                                                  


This past weekend also happened to be Easter and we've all been on a sugar high ever since.  Patrick got to have two easter egg hunts and by the second one he caught on to the fact that the more eggs he picked up, the more candy he got.  He loved it. ;)  He also had his first experience coloring eggs and even though there were a few spills, he did better than I thought he would.








Aiden thought it was a better idea to sleep through everything.  Don't worry, we partied that night to make up for it...

Random question for all you mothers of two, what did you find most helpful with two kids: a bumbo seat(I know that will be in a couple months), a baby swing, or a double seat stroller?

4 comments:

  1. I found having a baby swing especially with our second to be a life saver! Oh my goodness, if I have another child I will definitely be making that investment again. Kylar slept in the swing so well and it entertained him, so I was able to get so much done and it even helped with those nights where he refused to sleep through the night. Having my boys so close in age that having a double stroller was also very helpful especially when shopping in shopping centers as well as going to the park on walks......

    You guys have such cute little boys! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are adjusting to two so well! Motherhood is the best. :)

    Thanks for coming to see me! I've loved working on Aidens photos. I hope to be sending you a CD this weekend.

    Also, amen to above. Each baby is different and loves different things, but I loved our little swing for a few short months and I still can't live without my double jogger stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessie. :) And I'm so excited to see those pictures! I'm sure you've done a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete