Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Brotherly bath time

I decided to put Aiden in the normal bath tub since he gets so cold with the sponge baths.  Patrick got super excited and started running around the house saying, baf! baf! baf!(aka bath), so I couldn't help but put him in as well.  Not to mention, it seemed convenient getting them both done at the same time.  Bathing two kids at one time is about 4 times harder than bathing 1 at a time.  Especially when one is completely helpless.  I was too preoccupied trying to cover their "manhood" and keeping Aiden up and telling Jon to take the picture to notice Patrick taking a swig of the lovely bath water.  


In case you can't see Aiden's face in the above picture, this is what it looks like close up.  Classic Aiden face.  It's adorable...

Patrick pretending he's innocent

Aiden's real feelings on the whole thing

So far, life with two little boys hasn't created one dull moment and I'm sure that's not likely to change anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those faces are so funny! I love it! Thanks for the update you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!! I love this!!! You make having 2 kids look like fun!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete