Thursday, April 11, 2013

4 years and pictures!

Today is our 4 year anniversary.  These past 4 years have been fun, exciting, horrible, heart-breaking, and every other emotion you could think of.  While our marriage has it's ups and downs, I'm happy to say we still love each other. :)  And we rely on each other for everything.  In 4 years we've added 2 dogs and 2 kids and I hope by 5 years, we haven't added anything new to our family.  We have our hands full at the moment. :)

We also got Aiden's pictures back from his newborn session and I'm excited to put them on here!  I had a friend from college(Thanks Jessie!) do them and I thought they turned out super cute.  I wanted them done early so I had proof that I had a small baby...just in case I never get one again!  I love our little cuddly baby boy and I'm still so happy he's joined our family.  My only regret is that I don't have enough time in the day to cuddle as much as I really want to with him.  The joys of having a crazy toddler(who goes by the name of Patrick). :)






















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he is SO tiny! He is seriously adorable and it makes me miss the newborn stage!

    ReplyDelete