Saturday, January 5, 2013

Randomness


I'm actually doing two posts in one day!  After this, I think I'm all caught up with 2012.  So...

This happened before Christmas, but Jon and I went to Lyndsee's graduation.  She had graduated with a nursing degree last year but went back to finish all the classes to get her Bachelors.  Congratulations Lyndsee!  She's a pretty great nurse so if your baby is in the hospital and Lyndsee is the one taking care of them, they're in great hands.  Patrick adores her, as do we. :)
By the way Lyndsee, when did we become close to the same height?  
Have I mentioned that Jon will have a picture like this, this year, where he's in a cap and gown?  Yeah, we're pretty excited about that.  Hello full-time job doing what Jon loves...programming.  I'm surrounded by smart, talented people.

Also, it's about time for one of those awkward, oh-so-flattering, pregnancy pictures.


7 1/2 months down and 2 1/2  left to go(if you're going by the 4 weeks to a month calendar).  Baby's growing well, I'm definitely growing well, and we're just excited to meet this little man soon.  Maybe he'll come out sleeping through the night.  Wouldn't that be perfect? :)  And totally unrealistic.


1 comment:

  1. here's to a less dramatic 2013 and a healthy baby boy! You look great. I almost miss pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete