Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January

It's hard to believe we're already partly through January.  I don't know about you all, but we've mostly spent from Christmas to now being sickos.  It's been delightful but hopefully we're done with it for awhile.  Luckily, Patrick is still quite a happy camper when he's sick(much happier than I am when I'm sick) and continues to be the humor in our life.

I gave Patrick the second hair cut of his lifetime and he decided that he doesn't mind it after all.  However, when I told him to smile at the camera, this is the face he pulled.  Right after this he started laughing and smiled for me.  Oh, we love you bud.  


And, you have to love bath time.  Patrick's never minded it, but since he got some bath paints for Christmas, he can spend quite a bit of time in the tub.  Hours of fun.  Totally recommend them.  Usually I just take him out when the water starts getting cold or when he looks at me and says, "poo poo," with a big smile on his face.  That means he's going to poo soon. :)  Unfortunately, that didn't stop him from having an accident in the tub last week... Don't you love our lovely yellow tub? 
  


Also, Jon started another 18 credit semester.  Mix that in with his new work schedule, and he's a busy guy.  What do Patrick and I do all day?  Play with toys...and more toys...Somehow I still feel busy all day.  I guess if you have kids, you know what I mean.  


Oh hey, I'm only about 8 months pregnant and trying to climb in a little inflatable house.  Don't mind that I'm still in my pajamas. 
                                                  
Up until this point, Patrick didn't really see why it was great having an inflatable house full of balls but now it's a daily activity for him to sit in this little house and play away, preferably with me in with him.  Good thing I'm so limber while I'm this far along(total sarcasm). 

No comments:

Post a Comment