Friday, January 18, 2013

Like father, like son.

Someday when Patrick grows up to be a famous computer...person, we can say we started him young.  Patrick adores his daddy so anything Jon does, Patrick likes to copy.  He actually does really well at "typing" and turning the computer on and off.  He might be a little too good at it...


Also, Jon and I have started going to the gym and we are sore.  I shouldn't admit that I haven't been there since morning sickness hit, but I love the gym and I've missed it. Sound weird?  It's my healthy outlet.  Anyway, morning sickness is pretty much gone(it only hits now every once in awhile) so it's time to be back and while I'm taking the necessary pregnancy precautions, I put Jon through the wringer.  Wish me luck getting him back there tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment