Saturday, February 4, 2012

Loves, Hates and an overdue BM

I just want to document a few of the things Patrick really loves and a few of the things he really hates at 6 months old.

He Loves:

-standing
-crawling
-peas, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, milk specially manufactured from me
-"playing" the piano
-seeing himself in the mirror
-getting his own way ;)
-having his picture taken and then looking at himself
-crawling after Abby and Max
-sleep.  although sometimes this could be on the hate list, particularly around his 3:30 naptime
-his bottle

He Hates:

-being held in one place
-peaches(like, really hates these)
-bananas(so far the fruit thing has obviously not gone very well)
-jumperoo(dang it-this one is pretty recent)
-sitting still
-nursing

This is just a picture of Patrick sitting at the dining table eating.

Photo_AC8885FF-EA48-3ED9-D4EA-63CC6CD395BB.jpg


I think our Blessed Memories is overdue so I thought it was time to reminisce again.  Guess what I found the other day in our spare bedroom?  Does anyone remember playing the classic, old, original Nintendo?  Personally, nothing will ever compete with some of the classics so we decided to hook it up today just to see if the box still worked and it did!

 Oh happy day!

So many memories come back.  This is a combined memory because even though Jon and I didn't really know each other in grade school, both of us loved playing this Nintendo.

Photo_E8737D49-1233-B767-AEAF-9EA55D76E45D.jpg


                                         Photo_EBCCACFA-DF14-5298-26AE-3951293DD459.jpg

Bring back memories for anyone else?  Remember Mario Bros 1, 2 and 3, Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt?  These games entertained me for more hours than I should admit when I was little.  It made me a little nostalgic again as I played it a little today.  Wasn't being a little kid the best? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment