Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Trick

So, my last post was a little bit...dramatic.  Probably wouldn't have posted it had I not been awake at 3 in the morning.  It's good to have nights like those because it reminds me that I still have a baby and that I love to sleep.  I look at little babies and tell Jon I wished I had one again and he's like, "uh, we do still have a baby."  Speaking of our baby, he's learning to crawl!  5 1/2 months and he's had enough of us carrying him everywhere and he decided to do something about it.  It's not a perfected crawl...more like a spastic one but it gets Patrick where he wants to go.  Please people, don't tell me I'll be wishing soon enough that he can't crawl.  I know that.  But, what first time parent isn't excited to see their child learn all of these new things?

1 comment:

  1. I will be the first to tell you NOT to worry about the crawling and then walking and the messes... I actually ENJOYED watching Jed learn those things (of course, first time mom here too) but he could also entertain himself for longer stretches. Hooray! It's really not that bad. Just baby proof and become best friends with your vacuum cleaner. I was telling my hubby the other day how much more I love having a toddler than a tiny baby. The interaction is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete