Thursday, December 15, 2011

O Christmas Tree!

Call us lazy, but we finally put our Christmas tree up.  When is Christmas?  10 days from now?  Anyway, it's up and I love it.  Jon and I always have this argument discussion on when it's o.k. to listen to Christmas music and put up a tree and obviously he won this year. :)  Next year, I win.  Have I mentioned I love having a little baby?  People are probably tired of me saying this but everything is more magical through a child's eyes and I have to say the tree was no exception.  Patrick loved it.  In fact, he got up 30 min. early this morning so I laid Patrick by the tree and he just stared and smiled and rolled around by it for 20 min.  New babysitter. :)  Of course, I have to take pictures so here they are:







I just added this picture because I like his pajamas. :)



1 comment: