Saturday, December 24, 2011

Family Pictures!

Oh, I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy having such a talented photographer in the family.  This time Aubree was kind enough to take pictures of my whole family.  She did a great job and I'm soo excited about them.  Last time my family had a picture of all of us was when I was in 5th grade.  In comparison they were very...amateur. :)  Plus, I was going through that very awkward stage and my teeth hadn't had braces yet...not a pretty site. Anyway, since there's too many pictures to put them all up I'll just post a few of my favorites.  Pretty much all of them are my favorite so I'm not cutting back much but anyway, here ya go:








Love this one
















 Seesters





 We're just that sexy

Thanks again, Aubree!  And, Merry Christmas everyone. :)  I can't wait for Santa to come to our house this year since we have a cute little boy he can spoil.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics ,great memories..these are the best way to remember the good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo! you guys are so cute! we took some fam pictures over christmas. which usually results in lots of drama from the boys. :) they always like to look stoic and COOL in them. :) so many good/crazy memories though.

    xoxo

    ps. baby boys is totes adorbes!

    ReplyDelete