Friday, October 21, 2011

My Weekly BM

Yes, I think poo is funny.  There, I said it.  Anyone who really knows me knows that already.  No one gave me any better ideas so until I hear one, that's the name.  Alrighty, so let's get to these "blessed memories."

Natalie:

Anyone who knows me also knows I've loved animals ever since I can remember.  I remember back in elementary school, our playground had a ton of cute, little green frogs for some reason.  So, what did I do?  Caught them and saved them in the light socket outside, of course.  I had to keep track of them until I got out of class and that seemed like the most logical place since it was small and confined.  Remember, I was like 7 at the time.  My only regret is thinking these cute little frogs could safely slide down a metal slide in 100 degree weather...

Jon:

Jon has loved to bowl ever since he can remember.  By the time he was in 5th grade he had a bowling average of around 150(ish) and was playing in a league.  It was not unusual for him to bowl a game around the 200s.  He was taken out of bowling by 6th grade, I believe, because they wanted to play on Sundays and other reasons, but he still enjoys playing leisurely.  He regrets not keeping up with it though because now his average is quite a bit lower.  He gets a little angry(good naturedly) every time we bowl because he wishes he could figure out why he can't do what he did in the 5th grade.  For me, 130 is great, but not him.  My highest score is 191 but that will never happen again.  I barely get to 100 most of the time.

Patrick:

This is Patrick's new toy.  It's pretty much the only thing above $5 that we've bought him but it was much needed(I got it for a great price at Wal-Mart).  He is the most wiggly baby I've ever met and my arms just couldn't handle it anymore.  He constantly wants to stand and jump so this seemed like a good solution.  I thank this jumperoo ever day now, particularly when I need to shower or make dinner.  He loves to look up at that little green frog hanging from the leaf and he's getting better and better at grabbing the little animals in front of him.  He's even started turning some of the wheels so this jumperoo has been good for more than just bouncing.  Best. Investment. Ever.

 




Oh, I love this little face.

1 comment:

  1. I love your "Blessed Moment" idea to share your gratitude! That is awesome! To be honest when I first read your title "my weekly BM" I thought...does her kid have ONE bowel movement a week?? HAHAA! I thought it was funny actually and I like the name, it works! Love it!

    And sorry to hear about your dad's cancer and such. I will keep your family in my prayers. That is never easy for a family to go through.

    ReplyDelete