Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Piano lessons

Earlier this year, I started the boys on the violin.  While Patrick liked it, Aiden really didn't and honestly, it took more patience than I had at this age with the boys.  And I decided to take my own advice that I've always given parents and start the boys on piano before starting them on any other instrument.  It was a great decision and it's so sweet to see the boys play the piano.  Both are catching on and exceed any expectations I had.  I couldn't help smiling when I heard Patrick say, "Mom!  I want to have piano lessons!  You didn't give us lessons yesterday.  Can we do it right now, please?"  Mom joy when my kids ask me if they can do their homework and piano lessons.


The day I took these pictures, I was able to play a duet with both boys and it just made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment