Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Aiden at Pre-school

This year, we are having pre-school in our house.  Grammy Blackburn wanted to start doing pre-school again and we had extra rooms so we did it here.  It's been sooo nice to just have Aiden go downstairs to school.  Again, he's 3 and pretty young so technically he doesn't need to be at pre-school yet but he loves it.  I love it.  I make it sound like I want my kids out of the house all the time and I can't say I don't like getting time alone to get things done, but also my kids really, really love the whole school environment.  I can't say how grateful I am for that.  I don't know where they got their outgoing genes from, but between always wanting to socialize, not being scared to talk to any adults(most of the time), bearing their testimony every fast sunday and everything else, sometimes I can't believe they're my kids.  But I love it.  Anyway, here are a couple pictures of Aiden at preschool(Patrick joins in sometimes so he's also in some of the pictures).
                                                 






Aiden, you're such a sweet little kid.  You have a feisty and stubborn side but man do we love you.  You are and have always been our little peacemaker and it's exciting to see you growing and moving into new phases of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment