Sunday, May 19, 2013

May

I am on a roll with this blog thing lately.  Either our lives have become incredibly interesting or I'm just obsessed with taking pictures of my two little boys.  I'm pretty sure it's the latter.  So, this post is just a random bunch of pictures of things we've been doing in May.

First of all, Jon turned 27 on May 3rd.  For Jon's birthday, he just wanted the two of us to go on a date.  We did, but then I had the genius idea of inviting everyone to a party the next day so we could all celebrate together.  And, I also decided that doing it at the park would be awesome.  Really, I need to get over this childhood mentality that everything is better at the park.  Smart me, didn't look at the forecast close enough and while we went through and had our "barbecue," it was raining and blowing and freezing cold.  Cold hamburgers are always delicious.  At least the kids had fun... I told Jon I'm not planning another party for a long time but my brain is already trying to decide what to do for Patrick's 2nd birthday.  

Patrick was being a little helper to Jon while he opened the gifts.



So sometimes...all the time...Patrick decides he wants to share Aiden's bed with him when he watches a cartoon in the morning.  Aiden loves it.  


Every morning we take Jon up to school(we love BYUI parking), and Patrick has decided it's much more exciting to read a book during these boring drives.

Sidewalk chalk.  One of the greatest things ever invented.

And lastly, just another picture of Patrick doing what he does best.  Playing on the slides at the park. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Natalie!! I love these pictures! Especially Aiden and Patrick sharing the bassinet! ha ha ha!! Patrick is such a wonderful big brother! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete