Friday, November 2, 2012

And, baby #2 is a...........

BOY!!!!

Well, it looks like all who guessed(which was one-thank you Jessie for guessing, I would have felt dumb if no one had commented. haha) a boy were right!  Patrick is going to have a baby brother and we are really excited about it.  Not gonna lie....I felt like this one was a girl and I started hoping for a girl.  But honestly, when you see that sweet face in an ultrasound and put a gender to the baby, pregnancy seems more real, the baby becomes a little human being(at least for me that's when reality really sets in) and I love this little boy already.  100 times more than I did yesterday.  Hopefully they grow up to be those brothers that are best friends and not the brothers that constantly fight(like it's even possible to keep siblings from fighting each other) and hate each other. ;)

      
I mean, how could I not be excited to have another sweet little face smiling at me that looks like this?  The ultrasound already showed that this baby has a round face with chubby cheeks and a tall forehead, just like Patrick.  Yay for lots of boys!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I tried posting a comment on your last post but apparently it didn't work. I guessed a girl anyway...I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really exciting! Congratulations, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited for you! Boys rock. You are going to have so much fun. I can think of so many great things about having two boys.

    ReplyDelete