Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sooo...being the dork I am, I've been worried that someone might take offense to my last post. Jon calls me paranoid and I'm sure I'm being dumb but just in case, I just wanted to say that no one who knows me well enough to read this blog has ever made a pregnancy comment that I was annoyed by. I was pretty much just talking about random customers that come in to the store or random ward members, who I'm not close to, that act like I'm just young and naive and have no idea what having a baby entails. Which, I don't, but everyone has to start somewhere. To everyone else, I love comments and advice about being pregnant and motherhood. I need to post another picture on here since my last picture drives me crazy because it's so unflattering, and it's been a month, but I lost our charger for batteries and our camera is dead. Hopefully I'll find it soon.

Also, this probably won't be exciting to anyone else, but I'm excited because Jon finally cut down his hours at Broulims starting this week. So, no more 38+ hours a week while going to school full time. To anyone who's done it out there, I'm impressed, and I'm glad Jon's a hard worker and has been willing to do it for the last 2 years, but it's hard on a person. Particularly when those 38+ hours are all through the night and then you're trying to keep a clear mind all day during school on no sleep. Try it. You won't like it. And I don't know how my husband kept it up for so long. But, enough is enough and he's cut down to 24 hours a week and now I actually get to see him every other night. Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment