Friday, May 27, 2011

Getting Closer...

Since I still haven't found my battery charger, I decided to take a 32 week picture with my phone. But, now I can't figure out how to get it any bigger than this little picture. I hate technology. Actually, it's more like a love/hate relationship. Anyway, here you go...a picture of me and my growing abdomen. We went to the doctor yesterday and apparently our little guy is head down so I guess he's ready to go. :) He's been moving a lot lately with some pretty big kicks and jabs so I think he's getting a little squished in there. I start going to my doctors appointments every two weeks now and then starting the middle of June, I'll be going every week! Less than two months to go!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! You are getting close!! I can't wait to see this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Look at you!! Oh my goodness!! You look wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete