Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A little drive

A couple days ago, Jon and I decided to go for a drive. We hadn't planned anywhere in particular but we ended up going towards Mesa Falls. We didn't have a lot of time and the roads were closed anyway so we didn't make it all the way to Mesa Falls but it was nice to just go. Here's a picture from our mini adventure:



Too bad these roads made me soo car sick or it would have been even more enjoyable. I might add some more pictures later but it took me forever to download just one so that's all there is for now.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I heard it snowed pretty bad there after we left!! I hope it doesn't keep us from coming back! Ahh! :D

    I'm glad you guys took a drive, it's nice to get out sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kiddin'! You have to be able to come back to graduate! It'd be a shame to flunk out of school in the last two weeks because of snow. :) It's not as bad now as it was though so I'm sure you'll be fine. And yes, it is nice to take a drive. Although, I really wished it had been to San Diego or any other area with palm trees and warm weather...

    ReplyDelete