Tuesday, July 13, 2010

May Birthdays

Our birthdays happened a couple months ago but since I'm not very good at keeping the blog updated yet, I'm just barely writing about it. Jon's birthday was on May 3rd and my birthday was on May 31st. Now we're both 24! Growing up, I always thought it would feel different when I got this old. Not that we're that old yet, but I guess I always thought I'd feel more mature or something by this age. Anyway, for both our birthdays we did the usual, go to one family on one day and the other family the next. Although we took a day to celebrate by ourselves so we each got a three day birthday. I'm not complaining. Unfortunately I didn't really get any good pictures of us on our birthdays so you just have to read this less than exciting entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment