Friday, April 16, 2010

I know, I know. It's ridiculous. More pictures of our dog!



Abby and Jasper frequently fall asleep together.
It was incredibly hard to get three dogs to look up and hold still at the same time.

Since we don't have children yet, we sort of go overboard on taking pictures of our dog. I just can't help it. She's soo cute. At least to us. :) These are pictures of Abby with her little dog friends. I used to make fun of people who treated their pets like they were human but I have to admit that we've been guilty of this lately. Since these pictures we have given Abby an incredibly cute haircut but I'll resist the urge to put more pictures up.

2 comments:

  1. Like what you've done with zee ole blog sis. And trust me, if I were talented in photography, I'd have more pics of Egee-Peege on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you. :) I'm not talented in photography but I can bring over my camera and take some pictures of him if you'd like. Although, I'm hoping to get photoshop sometime soon(cross your fingers) so I can make pictures a little more fancy and have some good ones of him.

    ReplyDelete