Friday, June 1, 2018

Sammy at 10 and 11 months



I am having a hard time keeping up with Sam posts!  I think it gets harder with each child.  So before I forget, these are her stats from her 10 month appointment:

Weight: 18lbs. 9 oz. (48%)
Height: 29.25 inches (88%)
Head circumference: 45cm (72%)

She is growing up too fast.  She started walking around 10 1/2 months and she’s gotten faster and faster ever since.  She never holds still.  She is always on the go but then she takes little moments to cuddle with a stuffed animal or rest her head on me and I love those moments.  She’s feisty but e sweet.  She’s taken off with solids lately and eats most everything we’ve given her although she still won’t eat eggs or avacados.  She loves: playing peekaboo, playing with her brothers, going through my makeup bag, attention from anyone who will give it to her, baths, walks, music...I love seeing her little bounce when she gets excited about something.  I love her little voice and hearing her babble.  She’s trying to talk more and more and her baby sentences are adorable.




 I don't know what it is about those shoes but she loves them

It is so fun to see these cute little faces when we go on bike rides.

My makeup bag...she loves it.  If I don't put it away, I find her constantly coming out of our room with my brushes and mascara

She also loooves the water and bath time.



This little one is always moving but for brief periods of time, she'll randomly plop and cuddle a stuffed animal or lay her head on me.  After quick contact, she's off again but I love those little brief hugs or snuggles.




No comments:

Post a Comment