Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Christmas

Oh hey, I'm finally getting around to posting about Christmas!  Really, I finally got out my camera yesterday and realized I had a bunch of Christmas photos and then I realized I never updated this blog with Sammy's first Christmas!  We had, obviously, already moved out of our own home so we celebrated at Grandma Clifford's house and it was great.  It was great to be around family so much since we were moving right after and looking back over these pictures brought back some really good memories.  Here's a few from Christmas Eve, because I have to include Sam's first Christmas dress, and a couple of the boys on Christmas day.
Someday we will get a picture with all of us looking at the camera.  But that won't be today...or for the next 10 years.
I love this girl so so much

This guy will always be my man.  My mini me where I understand all of his quirks and love him that much more because of them.  He makes me smile every single day.

Our big man.  Definitely our oldest and the leader over his siblings.  He is such a strong kid and will always have a special place in my heart.

Quick to smile.  She's also about a month ahead of what I'm ready for.  She wants to crawl and I'm like, "No!  We're not there yet!"  I'm also slow with introducing the solids cause, my brain is just not there yet.



 These were my shoes when I was a baby and I LOVE them.  They barely fit her for Christmas because she has feet on the larger side but I was so happy that she was able to wear them. 


Ok, so she's stolen all of our hearts.


And the boys on Christmas day.  Best day of their life. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment