Monday, October 2, 2017

Sam's baby blessing and 3 month old pictures

Sammy is changing soo much and it's hard to keep up on this blog.  I realized I hadn't even posted pictures from her baby blessing and we blessed her when she was almost 2 months old.  It also happened to be Patrick's 6th birthday so we had a baby blessing and a birthday party!   Here are some pictures from that day:















Sam wore my baby blessing dress and a bow made by my friend, Lyndsee.  And Jon gave the perfect, sweet blessing.  Looking at these pictures, I can't help but feel soo blessed for an amazing family and for such amazing kids.  Life is good.

Sam also turned 3 months old on the 27th.  Ahh!!!  She doesn't look like a newborn to me anymore and it makes me a little sad.  But her personality is coming out more and more and I love her more than I can say.  Other than when it's food time or nap time(because she does get fussy at those times), she is such an easy baby.  She smiles all. the. time. at me and tries talking all the time and her little voice is the cutest thing I've ever heard.  So is her laugh.  I try to get her to laugh and talk all day long because I live for those moments.  She's a good sleeper and wakes up once within a 12 hour stretch.  So we either start with her sleeping 8 hours and then 4 more or she starts with 6 and goes 6 more.  Either way, I'm not complaining. :)  Here are a few pictures I've taken over the last couple weeks.







I feel like I say this with each child, but the bond to this little baby is soo special.  And I guess that's how it's supposed to be.  Every time we have a new baby it feels like there's a special bond and I love it.  Little children are so precious.










 I know there are a lot of similar pictures...I just can't delete them.  Her little face is so precious to me.
Those cheeks and blue eyes.


 She has been discovering her hands and is so intent on them all the time

 I love her little baby feet

No comments:

Post a Comment