Monday, April 24, 2017

April Randoms

With Jon now working in North Carolina, there have been a lot of airport trips where I've either gone with him(to look at housing and the area) or by himself.  The below picture was a time when the boys and I were anxiously waiting for his airplane to land so we could go get him.


And then there was the time when I went over with him and found that there is a whole new world of take out!  Other than the food part, North Carolina has some incredibly pretty areas and we're excited to get our whole family over there.


The boys started soccer and it's adorable to see them dressed in all the gear.  I'm pretty sure 4-5 year olds don't need soccer cleats but we're intense over here. ;)



Our youngest thought it was all fun and games until they actually started playing against the other team.  Then he voluntarily kept taking himself out of the game because he didn't like that the other guys were trying to take his ball away.  He'll get the idea....maybe.

And hey!  I'm 30 weeks down and, at most, 9 more to go.  Yes, with the moving and craziness, I'm going to be induced at 39 weeks if she hasn't come by then.  My pelvis is killing me and I feel like a whale when I try to get up and down or turn, but it's all worth it.  Right?  Right!?  Right.  I can't wait to bring a little more estrogen into this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment