Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Life from my phone

I have cute kids.  And I'm sure glad my phone has a camera on it because otherwise I would not be very good at documenting my cute kids.  I know I'm bragging and that I'm biased but even though life is not perfect with them, we all just really love each other. Here are just a few pictures of our life over the past couple weeks. 

We were doing gardening one day and Patrick wanted to wear grandma's hat.  And he reeaally loves his Uncle Derek. :)  True story: Derek was with Jon and I at the pet store and the sales lady thought Derek was Patrick's dad because they looked and acted a lot alike.  She couldn't believe that Derek was the uncle.  However, he is definitely a Blackburn with his fair skin, blue eyes and fiery personality. ;)

Really, Patrick just likes to wear hats.  So when daddy takes out his motorcycle helmet, Patrick is more than ready to put it on.
My hand in there is just me trying to get Patrick to back up so I could get a picture.  Getting a 2 yr. old to hold still is hard.

Oh, and this is lovely.  I'm so glad we potty trained this child so that he can go outside...in the driveway...for all the neighbors to enjoy.
You should have heard how proud he was that he went potty in the driveway and made shapes on Uncle Derek's car.  The memory still makes me smile.

This past week we have been doing a lot of cuddling.  I thought summer would get rid of the sickness but both boys have been throwing up for the last few days.  Luckily Aiden seems to be past the worst of it but Patrick has been having a rough time.  Some days, like today, we just stay in our pajamas, clean up puke/various bodily fluids around the house, watch cartoons, and read lots of stories.  I can't say it enough, but I am so relieved/blessed/lucky to have boys that are sweet and good natured when they're sick.  I know Patrick's feeling better when he starts acting like a pill again. ;)

And a picture of Aiden just because he's so dang cute.    
He really, really loves to laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment