Friday, March 14, 2014

Our 1 year old

I want to give a recap on the busy day we had today and write about how I think Aiden's birthday party turned out as adorable as I hoped, but I'm tired.  That recap can be tomorrow.  Right now I'm just going to say Happy Birthday to the sweetest one year old I know.  

I can't think of anything Jon or I wouldn't do for this little man in our life...for either of our little men.  I know Aiden won't remember his first birthday but to me it means a lot to celebrate the life of a boy who means so much to us.  Before having kids, I couldn't quite comprehend how much having kids would change my life but I know they have changed me for the good.  I don't know whether or not if Aiden is our last child but I still can't help feeling nostalgic and wishing that time had slowed down just a bit.  

Happy Birthday, cutie.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe he's already 1! It seems like you just had him! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete